Financing

We offer four programs though Synchrony Financing:

18 Months Deferred Interest if paid in full.

Reduced APR Programs.

  • 9.99% APR with fixed monthly payments to 1.25% of purchase price
  • 7.99% APR with fixed monthly payments to 2.00% of purchase price
  • 5.99% APR with fixed monthly payments to 3.00% of purchase price

All of the reduced APR's are until purchase is paid in full.

The application process is quick and easy taking less than 10 minutes to complete. You can complete your application over the phone with a Chamberlin Electric representative and receive an approval instantly.

Your purchase price is 100% financed, however when the product is brought to your location, you will sign a sales slip for 30% of the total purchase price. Once the job is completed, you will sign a sales slip for the remaining 70%. Depending on the program you selected, you will have 18 months to pay off each percentage or if you choose to reduce APR, you can pay it off at you leisure. All of these programs have no pre payment penalty and will allow you to pay it off at any time.

Learn more!

Google Review

Chamberlin Electric is my go to after my Generac 20k was installed by another company and wouldn't work. Chamberlin came in and fixed it. Should have had the right people update it first, it would have been much easier.

HomeAdvisor Review

Company responded to set appointment same day. Tech came as scheduled. Jackson - the tech - was very knowledgeable and addressed the problem w/ my 8 year old Generac generator. Also provided me with information in reference to maintenance I should be doing on a regular basis. I would recommend Chamberlin Electric for generator service. Thank you for the excellent service.

30 Years of Excellent Service
Trust Us With Your Project